Just Property Email Disclaimer
This email & any files transmitted with it are confidential & intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete this mail & notify
the sender immediately. It is the sole responsibility of the recipient to scan this e-mail & any attached files for viruses & the like. The sender accepts no liability of whatever nature for any loss, damage or expense
resulting directly or indirectly from any viruses, malicious code or from receiving, reading or opening this email.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Just Property Tenant Campaign 2019 #RENT
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. The terms and conditions set out below apply to all participants submitting entries for the Just Property RENT competition, (“the Promotion”) conducted by Just Property Group Holding (Pty) Ltd, Bloomingdales Lifestyle Village, 145 Main Road, Walmer, Port Elizabeth, South Africa, 7680, Tel: 087 004 0149 (‘the Promoter”).
- Participation in the Promotion constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. All information relating to this Promotion and published on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram will form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
- The Promotion will run from 23 July 2019 until 30 September 2019. No entries received after midnight on 30 September 2019 will be accepted.
- To enter the competition:
- Simply visit the Just Property RENT landing page: https://just.property/rent/ and follow the instructions.
- For a bonus entry; leave a relevant comment on any of the RENT campaign social media posts during the Promotion period to demonstrate your engagement. Every unique comment will count as an entry (subject to content approval).
- For another bonus entry; share the competition post on social media using the hashtag #RENT (only one share per person). Please note that your social media profile must be set to public in order to qualify.
- Entrants are not limited to a maximum of entries but entries that do not meet the terms & conditions will be disqualified.
- The Promoters will not be responsible for any non-delivery of entries.
- A person may not win more than one prize in the Promotion, nor shall any member of such person’s family (including, but not limited to spouses, children, parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, in-laws, etc.), friends or acquaintances residing at the same address, on the same property (including communes) or within a 2km radius. The Promoters reserve the right to withhold prizes from any such person, and to reclaim any such prize if a breach of this rule is subsequently discovered.
- Any dispute with number, e-mail or profile ownership (such as more than one individual claiming to be the same owner – verbally or otherwise) will result in immediate disqualification of both the number, email or profile and the individuals and no negotiations will be entered into.
- The Promoters are not responsible for any errors, non-deliveries or crossed lines caused by cellular phone service providers or networks and cannot be held liable for any resulting errors or prize misallocations.
- You may only enter the Promotion as an individual; any entries that, in the Promoters’ absolute discretion, have been made via participation in a syndicate will be disqualified.
- Proof of eligibility, in the form of a valid South African identity book and any other requested documentation required to enter the Promotion, must be provided to the Promoters upon request. The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify anyone entering the Promotion that is not able to provide the requested documentation to the Promoters within 48 hours of the first request for documentation.
- You must enter the Promotion using your legal name, as stated on your South African Identity Document. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify anyone entering a competition using a false name. By entering the Promotion, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
- The prize is one of 5 x R1000 takealot vouchers.
- Winners will be chosen at random by the Promoter’s representatives.
- The audited random draws will take place during the Promotion period.
- Any items not listed above will be for the winner’s own account (for example order costs in excess of R1000, delivery charges).
- All qualifying entries from the competition start date, until the end date will be compiled and entered into an audited random draw. Participants stand a chance to win 1 voucher each.
- The Promoters’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified via email or telephone call using the details supplied on their entries. In the event that a winner is not contactable or does not reply to the Promoter within 48hrs of the first attempt to contact the winner, then such winner will forfeit their prize and another winner will be randomly selected and the same process as described herein will be followed.
- The announcement of a winner on Facebook and/or other social media does not constitute a ruling by the Promoters that the winner has complied with the rules. The Promoter may disqualify the entrant after the announcement should any rule transgressions be discovered. The Promoter is not responsible for any name duplicates – all winners will be notified directly, should a participant’s name appear as part of the winner announcement, but they have not received a direct message on Facebook, they are not a winner.
- The following prize terms apply:
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes for a different item of similar value.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and if not taken up for any reason, may be forfeited or be the subject of a separate draw or be allocated at the Promoters' discretion to another winner.
- The Promotion is only open for entry by participants who are at least 18 years old, a South African citizen with a South African Identity Document and are residing in the Republic of South Africa during the period of the Promotion, up to and including the draw and prize redemption dates. If the participant is not in possession of a valid South African identity document or resident, the entry will be deemed as invalid.
- No director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to the Promoters or their subsidiaries, holding companies, divisions and/or associated companies or of the advertising or promotion agencies or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoters or a supplier of goods and/or services in connection with the Promotion, or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, may participate in the Promotion.
- All Participants and Winners indemnify the Promoters, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any accident, injury, harm, death, damages, costs and/or loss, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever connected to or arising from their participation in any way in this Promotion and the redemption of any prizes.
- Participants of this Promotion are voluntarily providing their personal information to the Promoters and the third-party service providers running the Promotion in conjunction with the Promoters. By entering this Promotion, participants authorise the Promoters and their Agencies to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of participants for communication or statistical purposes. Participants are entitled to decline any marketing communication.
- By entering this Promotion, the participant consents that the Promoters may use names and images taken of the winners/participants for publicity purposes, without any further remuneration being payable to the winner. All promotional material will become the sole property of the Promoters. However, the participant/winner has the right to decline participating in any promotional activity or to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoters at Bloomingdales LIfestyle Village, 145 Main Road, Walmer, 6070. The written notification is to reach the Promoters by no later than the stipulated closing date.
- The Promoters to the extent allowed by Law, reserve the right to terminate this Promotion immediately and without notice; accept no responsibility for any tax commitments arising from the acceptance of a Prize/s and independent financial advice should be sought for such purpose; not be held responsible for any unforeseen costs with regard to the acceptance of a Prize/s besides that which is stipulated in the Promotion; to the extent allowed in Law, not guarantee, warrant or make any representations whatsoever regarding the Prize/s.
- If the Promoters are required by any legislation, to alter any aspect of the Promotion or to terminate the Promotion as a result of changes in legislation, the Promoters will have the right to terminate this Promotion with immediate effect and without notice of such termination. In such event all participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against the Promoters and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoters, its agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
- The Promoters reserve the right to carry out reasonable due diligence to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Promotion will not bring the Promoters or any of the Promoters’ brands into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Promotion as determined by Promoters in their sole discretion.
- The Promoters may refuse to award a prize to any participant/winner in the event that that they reasonably believe, in their sole discretion, that the winner is not eligible to win, fails to accept the prize, has acted in a manner that is not in the spirit of the Promotion, their conduct can be reasonably interpreted as scamming or circumventing the rules of the Promotion, if there is any suspicion of any irregularities or fraudulent activities, if it would be unlawful to award the prize or if the winner fails to accept the prize after 2 (two) attempts for any reason whatsoever, or the winner fails to provide the Promoters with the required information to hand over the prize. In any of these circumstances the winner will forfeit the prize, the Promoters’ decision shall be final, and no correspondence will be entered into. In addition, any entrants/participants/winners suspected of fraud will be disqualified from any future Promotions run by the Promoters or their associated agents.
- The Promoters will at its own discretion, be able to amend the terms and conditions or cancel the Promotion at any time during the duration of the Promotion.
- Neither the Promoters nor its agents or distributors will have any liability whatsoever, to any of the participants in relation to their participation in this Promotion.
- Please note that in addition to these Competition Terms and Conditions, the terms and conditions and rules applicable to Facebook (www.facebook.com).
- The onus rests on the participants to check the following sites for updates to the Terms and Conditions: www.facebook.com/JustPropertySA/
- For help or enquiries please email email@example.com or call the helpline on 087 004 0149.
- The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify any winner without informing the winner in case such winner fails to comply with the Promotion’s terms and conditions.
- All terms and conditions are subject to the laws of the Republic of South Africa and should a doubt or dispute occur, it will be taken before the courts of the Republic of South Africa. This Promotion is not applicable in conjunction with any other offers/ promotions offered by the Promoters.
Just Property Website Disclaimer
The information and content made available on this Web Site is provided by Just Property , detailing information about our company and its services. We make no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst
others, the content available on this Web Site is free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error free.
We have taken, and will continue to take, due care and diligence that all information provided on this Web Site is, to the best of our knowledge and understanding, true and correct. However, Just Property shall not be liable for
any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this Web Site, any information or content provided from and through this Web Site.
There is no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the information supplied on this Web Site or in respect of any aspect of our services. Any warranty implied by law is hereby excluded, except to the extent to which
such exclusion would be unlawful.
Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this site should not be regarded as professional advice. Users are encouraged to consult Just Property before taking any course of action related to information or opinions expressed
on this site.
This Web Site is supplied on an "as is" basis and has not been compiled or supplied to meet the user's individual requirements. It is the sole responsibility of the user, prior to entering into any agreement with Just Property
, to satisfy himself or herself that the service available through this Web Site will meet the user's individual requirements.
This Web Site is only intended to provide the user with information regarding Just Property , products offered and services rendered. Just Property authorises the user to view, copy, download to a local drive, print, and distribute the content of this Web Site, or any part thereof, provided that: a. such content is used for informational and/or non-commercial purposes only; and b. any reproduction of the content of this Web Site, or portions thereof, must include the following copyright notice: © Just Property . Users wishing to use any content from this site for commercial purposes may only do so with prior written permission from Just Property .
Intellectual Property Rights
All content, trademarks and data on this Web Site, including but not limited to text, designs, graphics, and icons are the property of Just Property . As such they are protected from infringement by domestic and international legislation and treaties. Subject to the rights afforded to the user herein, all other rights to all intellectual property on this site are expressly reserved and no license to Just Property intellectual property has been granted on this Web Site.
Information Not Updated Or To Be Relied On
While Just Property uses all reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Web Site, Just Property makes no warranties or representations with respect to the content of the Web Site Just Property assumes no responsibility for updating the Web Site or its content or notifying users of information that is inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date.
Just Property assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, or images from the Web Site.
Just Property will not be held responsible or liable for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of this Web Site, whether the result of actions or omission of Just Property or a third party.
Just Property accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this Web Site or its content. Just Property will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness or comprehensiveness of the information contained on the Web Site.
Changes and Amendments
Just Property expressly reserves the right to alter and/or amend any information set out in this Web Site without notice. Furthermore, Just Property may at any time revise or update these terms and conditions. The user is bound by such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page.
Agreements in Terms of Section 21 of the Electronic Communications and Transaction Act
No information or data on this Web Site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement or offer by Just Property , but merely an invitation to do business. No agreements shall be concluded merely by sending a data message to this Web Site or its owners. Valid agreements require an acknowledgement and offer, or receipt from this Web Site.
By using this Web Site or communicating with Just Property by electronic means, the user consents and acknowledges that any and all agreements, notices, disclosures, or any other communication satisfies any legal requirement, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be in writing.
Links to Third Party Sites
Just Property provides links to third party sites to the user only as a convenience. Such third party information is independent from that provided by Just Property . Just Property accepts no responsibility for the content or accuracy or the use of such other web sites and does not endorse, and shall not be deemed to have endorsed or accepted, their contents. Linked web sites or pages are not subject to Just Property control. Just Property shall not be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for the contents of such web sites, the use of such web sites, or inability to use or access any linked web sites or any links contained in a linked Web Site.
Security of Information
It is expressly prohibited for any person, business or entity to gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to any page on this Web Site, or to deliver or attempt to deliver any unauthorised, damaging or malicious code to this Web Site Any person who delivers or attempts to deliver any unauthorised, damaging or malicious code to this Web Site or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this Web Site shall be held criminally liable. In the event that Just Property should suffer any damage or loss, civil damages will be claimed.
These terms and conditions of use constitute the entire agreement between Just Property and the user of this Web Site Any failure by Just Property to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions of use shall in no way constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
In the event that any term or condition of the use of this Web Site is not fully enforceable or valid for any reason, such term(s) or condition(s) shall be severable from the remaining terms and conditions. The remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected by such enforceability or invalidity and shall remain enforceable and applicable.
Applicable and Governing Law
This Web Site is hosted, controlled and operated from the Republic of South Africa , and thus South African law governs the use or inability to use this Web Site and these terms and conditions.
Any questions, queries, or requests to use any part of this Web Site can be directed to:
Just Property : Contact Number: +27(0)87 004 0149
Alternatively, please make use of our Contact Us page.
Just Property respects your privacy and is committed to keeping your information confidential. Generally, you can visit our Web Site without having to divulge any personal information about yourself. However, while using this Web Site you may provide information about yourself or it may be collected by us.
Any and all information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential. It will not be sold, loaned, reused or otherwise disclosed to any organisation. This applies to e-mail addresses and all other personal information.
We will only disclose or report personal information if and when required to do so by law or any regulatory authority and to our employees who require such information to carry out their duties.
Personal information is used as is appropriate in the normal course of business to provide the products and services you have requested. We may retain any information for purposes of ongoing business relationships or to communicate directly with you.
Upon request we will furnish you with details of the personal information we hold about you. You may submit your request via our contact us page. Should you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect, please inform us at the above page and we will correct it.
Please note that, while all attempts are made to secure information transmitted to this Web Site, if you are submitting personal details or other information over the Internet which you wish to remain private, there is a possibility that information you submit could be observed by a third party while in transit.
We will only record your e-mail address if you send us a message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you provide it and will not be added to a mailing list unless you request that this be done. We will not disclose it without your consent.
We maintain a list of e-mail addresses to which Just Property Newsletter, our regular newsletter, is sent. Individuals must affirmatively request to join this list by using the subscribe form on the subscriptions page. Any members of this list may choose to unsubscribe at any time by using the same form. Our list server has been configured in such a way that the e-mail addresses can only be accessed by authorised Just Property staff.
Our server generates one cookie which is used to keep track of the pages you have accessed while using our server. The cookie allows you to page back and forwards through the Web Site and return to pages you have already visited. The cookie exists only for the time you are accessing our server.
When you visit this Web Site, our server logs the following information provided by your browser:
- the type of browser and operating system your computer uses.
- your domain name extension (for example .com, .co.za).
- the referring site's address (the site where you clicked the link that led you to us).
- your server's IP address (a number which is unique to the computer connecting you to the Internet, which is usually one of your service provider's computers).
- the date and time of your visit.
- the address of the pages visited.
- the documents downloaded.
This information is used only for statistical analysis or system administration purposes. It is not associated or correlated with any other information we collect about you.
Links to Other Sites
This Web Site contains links to other sites. Just Property is not responsible for the privacy practices of these web sites.
- Just Property has activated the Google Analytics features for Display Advertising including Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. These features ensure that visitors only receive adverts relevant to them.
- Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings or Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on
- Just Property uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show Just Property adverts on sites across the Internet.
- Just Property and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on a visitor's past visits to websites.
- Just Property and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how the ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to the Just Property site.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other website's in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.