22 June 2020
It's not easy to choose someone to represent you when it comes to selling your property. Everyone is promising the same thing: a quick sale, the best price, value & services you can trust.
Here are our top 5 tips for choosing an estate agent that's #JustRight for you:
1. Pay attention to how visible an agent is in your area: are their boards up, do you see branded cars, do they stand out in the community?
2. Look online at who is marketing properties in your area: how they promote other properties is how they are likely to promote yours. Which ones impress you?
3. Consider the views of other property owners: Google My Business is a great place to find out what people really think of the service they have received
4. Speak with different agents and get to know them: your intuition will guide you
5. Look beyond the commission rate; not all agents are created equal. It may be worth paying a higher commission if you feel assured of an excellent service
Choose the estate agent that is #JustRight for you.
Choose Just Property.