The Johannesburg inner city, abandoned by an exodus of big business that transferred to Sandton and, until recently, avoided by all except die-hard tourists, is undergoing a complete regeneration into residential housing. The area close to City Hall and Newtown Cultural Precinct, which has completely transformed the Market Theatre and surrounds, now forms the heart of urban revival, and the Johannesburg inner city remains the largest employment centre in South Africa. Braamfontein is home to Wits University, South Africa’s largest university.
Jozi CBD and Braamfontein has a large demand for student accommodation due to its proximity to universities and colleges. Jozi CBD and Braamfontein also offer the tenant the opportunity of being close to work which are all within walking distance.
• Rea Vaya / Bus Rapid Transit System (BRT)
• Newtown Cultural Precinct
• SAB World of Beer
• Ellis Park Stadium
• FNB Stadium/Soccer City
• Gold Reef City
• Johannesburg General Hospital
• Access to all major highways from the North, South, East and West.
• Education facilities such as Wits, University of Johannesburg, National School of Arts, Nurses Training College.
• Many international tourist attractions including the Civic Theatre, The Planetarium
• Standard Bank, ABSA and FNB all have their offices based here.
Join Just Property and be your own boss, if you are passionate about property we can help you develop into one of the best agents out there.Find Out How
Locate the nearest Just Property agent near you.
Always local, always ready to help...Find your nearest branch