Bedfordview is known as the Jewel of the East Rand. Other than Edenvale, the garden suburb of Bedfordview is one of the closest suburbs of Johannesburg to the OR Tambo Airport, so for business people dipping into the city only briefly, Bedfordview is an ideal location.
Aside from that, this part of Johannesburg, east of the city centre is a quiet and leafy place to stay for anyone, the upmarket neighbourhood almost park-like due to the tree-lined streets and lush gardens with prolific bird life. Bedfordview is only 15 minutes from the Johannesburg CBD.
The leafy suburb of Bedfordview is close to a number of shopping malls, including the epic Eastgate and Bedford Centre, entertainment venues, excellent restaurants and Bruma Lake flea market.
• The new Bruma Lake Flea Market
• OR Tambo Airport
• Gillooly’s Farm
• Close to all major medical facilities including the Bedford Gardens Hospital.
• Close to schools and colleges.
• Close to all major highways including the N3, N21 and R24.
• Close to most major industrial areas including Isando, Spartan and Meadowdale.
• Close to all major shopping centres including Eastgate Mall, Bedford Centre.
Join Just Property and be your own boss, if you are passionate about property we can help you develop into one of the best agents out there.Find Out How
Locate the nearest Just Property agent near you.
Always local, always ready to help...Find your nearest branch